Friday, May 28, 2010

Signing Off

So today is the last day here at Ulsan. Back to Seoul tomorrow and then to India with lots of good memories. About Hyundai Heavy at Ulsan, the rocky cliffs shoring Ilsan, the drive to Pohang, the Chics at Busan, the 'happenings' at Seoul, the flowers of Gyeongju... it goes on and on. But what striked me the most was the people. Hardworking, simple and sincere. The soil doesn't give much. Shattered post world war 2. A hostile neighbor in the north. All these notwithstanding, people live a good life. The roads are clean. Children receive good education. The countryside is kept beautiful. The trains and buses are on time. People respect TIME. And they make quality stuff in huge numbers for all the world. I hope for once - my country becomes all that and more. Signing off!

Kham Sa Ham Ni Da, Korea! Annyonghi Kaseyo!!! 

1 comment:

Asphalt Girl said...

Welcome back to India :) I'm sure you had a blast in Korea. I want some Korean coins!

I hope you continue blogging... I want to read more!